Our marketing clients come to us for – affordable marketing services that can put your products in front of millions of potential buyers using SEO, Content Marketing, Lead Generation marketing, Social Media Marketing, and PPC.
Last year, in 2022, finding leads and customers online in an affordable way became essential as cost of marketing skyrocketed. Business owner are looking to maximize audience reach online, to generate more leads, and convert to customers.
We offer services that put your products in front of millions of potential customers, while building you credibility to convert sales in a fresh smarter way.
We deliver cost effective marketing via SEO Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and lead generation via media outlet content distribution.
We help you generate LEADS and convert to SALES through 5 smart marketing steps that make sense and are effective in 2023:
- We generate content to reach your audience so you can get customers
- We publish this content and hence promote your product to more than 2 million people (receptive audience), using a wide range of media outlets
- We promote this content in Social Media Networks
- We promote this content in Local Google/Yahoo/Bing (Local My Business)
- We create credibility for your products and business so you can convert more customers
Discover how content clarity delivers superior lead generation (through SEO Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and blog article promotions)
Why are many business owners and marketing professionals having low ROI with Google Advertising PPC? Because their business needs more SEO Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and cost-effective lead generation for their business.
Because they are struggling to stand out, catch the attention of their target audiences, and to do this profitably without wasting marketing Dollars.
Now is the best time to direct marketing effort into attracting the largest possible share of your target audience using a wide range of media outlets. This is where EmpowerPioneers.com can help you.
MARKETING TEAM THAT DELIVERS RESULTS
(SEO Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and lead generation)
EmpowerPioneers.com provides marketing services that deliver RESULTS.
What do we do for you?
We write and produce traffic generating articles for your targeted audience with lead generating keywords/phrases, we publish in a wide range of media, and then we use content marketing services to promote on Social Media tailored for results: leads, sales, traffic, and business growth.
Hire EmpowerPioneers.com, a top rated Marketing Team, TODAY
Call (786) 496-0590
Empower Pioneers can help you with affordable marketing that works profitably. You don’t have to waste money on ineffective PPC advertising that can hardly deliver a sensible ROI.
Our marketing experts have been providing SEO Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and a full stack of marketing services for over 20 years.
We offer SEO, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Social Media & Influencer Marketing, and Mass Media to reach 2 Million Targeted Audience. Our services are designed to give you all the latest marketing techniques to help you succeed in 2023. Give us a call to discuss your marketing needs today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Marketing Services
Why SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so important for businesses marketing their services and products online?
In 2023 and beyond, affordable marketing profitably depends on cost-effective methods such as SEO, content marketing, lead generation through social media advertising of blog articles published in media outlets that can reach large numbers of targeted audience.
SEO is probably the most important one among these, although it takes longer to accomplish, but nonetheless it is critical to do so for a business that wants to achieve profitable marketing (or marketing with positive ROI).
Search engines are used to do searches, or often referred to as “navigational searches” which are performed with the intent to find a website that offers them the specific thing they are searching for. Some of these searches are more informational searches and others are transactional searches.
Information searches are for information regarding information about something that a user is looking to learn or understand, like salaries for a specific job. These don’t require a purchase to be made.
The transactional searches are to do with a search that leads to a sale, or finding a website that sells a product or provides a service, or signing up for a free trial of a service, or requesting an ebook, or a free software download for testing, or anything that will eventually lead to a sale.
In 2022, transactional searches surged to record highs compared to informational searches. The Internet is now clearly being used for purchasing, far more than ever since its inception.
Which is better for my business: SEO vs. Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising in search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
The effectiveness of organic search results is known to be substantially better versus search engine ads (or referred to as Pay Per Click, or PPC).
Organic search results are listings on a search engine results page, say in Google or Bing or Yahoo. These search engines use their respective algorithm to offer search results based on relevance and past historic data on what previous users found useful.
Compared to PPCs, organic search results are often seen as more trustworthy and credible by users since they are not influenced by advertisers selling their products based on the highest paid ad listing. Because of this, smart business owners and their marketing departments desire ranking high in organic results and allocate significant investment in search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, in order to rank high and get the best and the highest listing on page one of search results.
Being listed on page one, and near the top, just underneath the PPC ads, almost always ensures success if the business owners website offers good products and reasonable pricing. You will certainly get the traffic, and potentially leads and sales (if you present your products well on your website).
Search engine ads or PPC ads, appear at the top and bottom of search engine results page, and subsequent pages for that specific search query.
Although PPC ads appearing on top of the search engines results page can be an effective way to drive traffic and generate leads quickly, but they can also be very expensive, return a negative ROI in marketing advertising, and require ongoing investment to maintain their effectiveness. They are also complicated to manage with layers of metrics and analytics to make sure that your investment pays off versus your competitors who are also bidding and competing for ad prices, during different days or hours of the day, or location as well as other advertising parameters.
Ultimately, investing in SEO and ranking highly in organic results can be far more effective, in terms of cost and number of leads generated, compared to PPC ads. Search engines ads offer a short-term quick solution but most often very expensive and complex.
How do I get into “influencer marketing”, for my business?
Influencer marketing continues to grow at double-digit rates each year because it’s effective. People are tired of interruptive ads and trust recommendations from those they follow in Twitter or Instagram, so expect to see more brands partner with influencers (blog portal websites and social media accounts with at least 100,000 avid followers) to promote their products.
Influencer marketing can be an effective way to reach your targeted audience who are engaged and are ready to hear about your products and services. This is a great opportunity for any business owner and their marketing department to build brand awareness. By partnering with influencers such as blog owners, or social media influencers who have a strong following in a particular niche or industry, businesses can tap into their audience and potentially reach new customers. These customers are more willing to be engaged with new products and ideas, far more than a cold PPC ad could do.
What are the best tips for lead generation through content marketing (SEO Content Marketing Social Media Marketing and lead generation that is cost effective)?
Lead generation through content marketing is one of the best and most cost-effective marketing methods. Blog article promotion is a great way to generate leads through content marketing via social media distribution of blog articles and social network ads as well as media outlet posting.
Here’s how best to incorporate this into your marketing:
1. Optimize your content developed in-house or outsourced for SEO: Develop content that addresses key questions your customers have and/or what the industry is discussing, and within your content use relevant keywords and phrases in order to optimize your blog article for search engines, and make sure your content is promoted on a regular basis in social networks or via ads. This will help your blog article rank higher in search engine results pages, making it easier for potential customers to find you and hence contact you.
2. Once you have a good blog article content developed with images, then share on social media with posts and ads: reaching your target audience via social media channels will increase reach and engagement with your customer audience. Make sure to use relevant hashtags, tag relevant accounts, and encourage your followers to share the content and help them with their questions.
3. Offer highly relevant and compelling content: the key is to create premium highly relevant and sought-after content, such as news worthy content and articles, whitepapers or e-books, and offer it as essential news that would bring you credibility. This will help you generate leads while providing valuable content to your audience and keep them engaged.
By using these blog article content marketing methods, you can effectively generate leads and engage with your customers. However, it’s important to keep in mind that lead generation is a long-term strategy, and it requires consistent effort and optimization to see good results.
What are your tips for marketing in 2023, I need cost-effective marketing solutions?
- Focus on keeping the attention of your audience through better engagement
- Brands who keep the focus of their customers will make the most of their limited time with audiences on social media. This is done by providing true value via their content, to make a stronger impact on their audience. Equally, companies might need to switch up their social strategy to meet their target demographic where they’re spending the most of their time. It’s important to know who your online audience and to provide them with compelling content that is current and valuable. Use data and analytics to learn about their demographics, interests, and online behaviors. This will help you create content and messaging that resonates with them and keeps them engaged.
- Write or have content developed for you with attention-grabbing headlines: Headlines should be selected carefully and smartly and make your audience want to learn more. Use action verbs, charts, numbers, graphics, and emotional triggers to create headlines that capture attention.
- Visuals work best. Online audiences respond well to visuals such as images, graphs, charts. videos, and infographic images. Use high-quality visuals that are relevant to your content, ones that speak to your audience, to break up text and keep your audience engaged.
- Use storytelling and quote people in your article. People love stories, and online audiences are no different and they like to hear other peoples opinion, not just yours. Use storytelling techniques to make your content more engaging and memorable and illustration new insightful information. Use personal anecdotes and case studies to illustrate your points and make them more relatable.
- Social media is a great way to engage with your online audience and share your blog articles and promote your content. Use social media platforms to share content, ask questions, and encourage feedback. Respond to comments and messages promptly to create a sense of community and have your audience engaged with your brand.
- Consistency is key in online content marketing and blog article promotion. Create a content schedule for your team and stick to it. Use a consistent voice and tone across all your online channels to create a cohesive brand identity and share the information for each of social accounts on multiple platforms.
- Finally, use metrics and marketing analytics to monitor and measure your online marketing efforts, content views, and customer reaction to see what’s working and what’s not. Use analytics tools to track engagement, clicks, and conversions and how many people engaged with your content. Use this data to refine your online marketing strategy and improve engagement
- Shift your focus to content marketing for better marketing ROI
- Start by setting clearly defined goals. Determine what you want to achieve with your blog article content marketing, be it lead generation, email collection, or direct to sales. Have a plan for each, for instance increase website traffic, generate leads through special service (e.g. free delivery), or boost sales (e.g. major discounts). Set specific goals that are measurable and achievable.
- Evaluate and re-evaluate your current blog article content to determine what’s working and what’s not, or better still have a professional check it for you. It’s really worth it. Look at engagement metrics such as pageviews, time on page, and number of likes and social shares. Identify the most popular topics, what people are searching for in Google and Bing, and types of content they want, and use that information to guide your content development strategy.
- The most important starting phase of any marketing strategy is always to understand who your target audience is and what they want, desire, need and expect. Create content that addresses their needs and provides solutions to their problems and their needs. This will help you attract and retain a loyal audience and keep them engaged with your brand.
- Optimize your content for search engines using keyword research, competitive phrases, and on-page optimization techniques. This will help your content rank higher in search engine results pages, which can increase organic traffic and improve ROI. This is so much more effective and profitable than PPC advertising.
- Once you develop relevant, desired, compelling content, say a blog article with lots of valuable information, then use social media, and other channels to promote your content. This will increase visibility and reach, which can lead to more traffic and engagement, and therefore leads and potentially sales.
- Use calls-to-action (CTAs) in your content to encourage readers to take the next step and engage with you, for instance, visit your website. This could also be signing up for a newsletter, downloading a guide, or making a purchase – yes you can go directly to soliciting a purchase. CTAs can help increase conversions and improve ROI and profitability.
- Constant quality improvement is essential for better, more effective marketing, and more profitability. Continuously analyze your content performance and look for ways to improve engagement. Experiment with different types of content, formats, and promotion channels to see what works best for your audience. Personalize the content, make your potential customers want to engage with you, and hence build a brand. Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and improve your marketing ROI over time.
- Build strong relationships with your customers with valuable latest content
- Start by developing a clear and concise content strategy to help you plan and organize your content creation and development efforts. It includes goals, target audience, content types, topics, and distribution channels. A clear content strategy helps you focus on creating the most valuable content efficiently. Don’t be discouraged if you do not succeed at first, as creating valuable latest content efficiently is a challenge, but there are some tips that can help you streamline your content creation process, I will explain this more in detail below.
- Repurposing is a great time-saver and what it means is you can use existing content. Existing content is an effective way to create valuable content quickly, and create different ways of communicating it. For example, you can turn a blog post into a video, an infographic, or a social media post.
- There are many useful tools and templates online for content creation and these tools do speed up your content creation process, so you may want to invest time in learning them. For example, you can use pre-designed templates for social media posts, infographics, or email newsletters. You can also use tools like Canva or Adobe Spark to create graphics and visuals quickly.
- An editorial calendar can be used and it helps you plan and schedule your content creation efforts, and most of all stick to your plan and execution. It helps you avoid last-minute rush and ensures that your content is published on a regular basis. You can also pre-set content publishing in advance.
- Batching your work is a technique that involves grouping similar tasks and completing them at once, for instance, creating 5 blog article at the same time, or 10 social posts promoting your blog articles, etc. You can research, outline, and write multiple content development and creation at once. Batching helps you avoid switching between tasks, which can be time-consuming and distracting. You get more done in shorter period of time.
- If you don’t have the time, and many business professionals simply don’t, then outsource or delegate to someone else to do content creation for you. If you have a team, consider outsourcing or delegating some tasks to others. For example, you can hire a content marketing services company, or for smaller tasks, may be a writer, a graphic designer, or a social media manager to help you create and distribute your content.
- There is a reason why so many large brands use data to guide all their marketing tasks. Use data and analytics to inform your content creation efforts, so you can save time and develop more compelling content. Look at your website analytics, social media metrics, and customer feedback to identify topics that are relevant and interesting to your audience. Look at Google searches to see what your potential customers are interested in.
- Stay up-to-date with industry news sites, including Google News, and do regular searches for latest news and information for your industry or your product line. Staying up-to-date with the latest news and trends in your industry keeps you aware and gives you insights into what is going on. This helps you create content that is timely and relevant. You can use tools like Google Alerts, Feedly, or Twitter to stay informed.
Empower Pioneers can help you with affordable marketing that works profitably. We offer SEO, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Social Media & Influencer Marketing, and Mass Media to reach 2 Million Targeted Audience. Our services are designed to give you all the latest marketing techniques to help you succeed in 2023. Give us a call to discuss your marketing needs today.