July 5th, 2022
Entrepreneurs and business people all over the world are rapidly realizing (if they haven’t already) that content advertising and marketing success is incredibly important to have a successfully growing online business.
But content marketing isn’t just a good idea – it is actually ESSENTIAL. Content is king, of course, but merely publishing it, is not going to automatically get you the traffic, leads, and eventually sales that you are hoping for. Prospecting through content marketing is more than just “publish and they come, buy and engage“.
The fact is that every day over 6 million new blog posts are published covering a wide area of subjects, interests, and promotions. However these will not be even the only obstacles you face in getting your content found, viewed, and observed.
The truth is that your content competes with a bunch of different stuff which your viewers discover extra entertaining. The more entertaining your content is, the more likely it will be viewed. The more it is shared by viewers that like your content, the more likely that they will post it on their social accounts, more people will view the content, search engines will rank them based on the popularity of your content, and hence more people will be able to view and enjoy your content.
We all know there are already content genres that people enjoy more than others. For instance, everyone likes leisure gossip, cute pet movies, amazing dogs and cats, jokes and other funny videos, and child footage and movies from family and friends.
Irrespective of how nice your content is, you’re always going to have competition. Consider the following stats and see how it may apply to your products and services and/or to the industry within which you are competing for audience views.
Latest market trends and usage stats
• Within the US alone there are 31 million energetic bloggers who publish at the very least, once a month.
• 85% of B2C and 91% of B2B entrepreneurs (or marketing agencies that work with them on their campaigns) use several types of content to advertise and market their products/services.
• 55% of companies say that compelling content on their website or developed and spread through their social accounts are their primary strategy for advertising and marketing.
• 96% of companies spend at lease part of their marketing budget on their direct content advertising and marketing and envisage doing so for the foreseeable future.
• 57% of entrepreneurs and online businesses plan to extend their use of online content (website articles or blog posts or social media whitepapers) as a method of promotion and customer acquisition.
Content promotion is an essential part of your advertising and marketing
With a lot competitors on the market, you’ll must do a lot more than just simply hit PUBLISH to ensure that your content material reach your desired audience and get the exposure you want.
For those who’re struggling to get visitors/traffic to your website/blogs or struggling to get individuals to notice your well-researched content material aimed to be helpful and useful to your online visitors, I would share with you the following advise:
Since content material is king, then contemplate content promotion because there is your kingmaker.
And without it, you fall into the danger of not seeing the return on the investment you devoted to content research and development. Content promotion achieves 3 things (all directly benefiting your business):
- Content Fuels your SEO, and more people can find you organically
- Content Drives Social Media Strategies, hence more visitors
- Content Educates Your Audience, hence more affinity from your visitors
What content material promotion techniques are you already utilizing in your content material advertising and marketing, and what else should you consider?
Well, here’s the absolute minimum you should consider when it comes to your content promotion channels:
- Social Media
- Email Broadcast
- Blog Promotion on Other Blogs
- Rewards or Referral Program
- Online Communities Posting
- Paid Ads
- Guest Posts